Supported Independent Living
Westhaven provides Supported Independent Living (SIL) accommodation to adults with a disability to live in a home-like environment. Supported Independent Living is an NDIS support that can be provided in a shared home or single living environment.
Supported Independent Living accommodation can support you to:
- Retain your independence or to become more independent
- Develop your living skills
- Shape and achieve your goals
- Access the community
- Assist with daily living skills
- Live life the way you choose
Each person in our accommodation receives a range of services specific to their individual needs that may include:
- Personal care and assistance with daily living
- Assistance with medication, health or medical appointments
- Support to access leisure and recreational opportunities
- Cooking and preparing meals
- Skills development inside and outside the home
- Positive behaviour supports
The service provided by Westhaven is excellent, and the family is thrilled to see our son so happy.
The team is consistent in communication and following up on our requests promptly and efficiently. They take their time to get to know the clients and their family so well.
This place is amazing. Excellent service they provide.